By Leslie James, Reporter
Pikes Peak Community College’s Expanded Functions Assisting students are offering cheap, and safe, dental treatment to other students, staff and their families.
Offers included are:
- Exam and X-rays $15 to $30
- Amalgam Restorations (silver fillings) $12 to $30
- Composite Restorations (white or tooth-colored fillings) $23 to $35
- Sealants (preventative restoration) $10 per tooth
- Fluoride Treatment (preventative care) $5
The treatments will be performed at the Rampart Range Campus in Room W201.
Exams are available between Feb. 18 and March 30 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:15 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
Treatment appointments can be made March 11 until April 29 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:15 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
The student dental assistants work under the supervision of licensed dentists who have practices here in Colorado Springs.
Patients can make an appointment by calling 719-502-4049. A student dental assistant will contact you.